Check out today’s xkcd. Follow the image link to the main site, and move your cursor over the comic to see Randall’s commentary on pharmacies selling homeopathy.
Filed under: commentary | 1 Comment
Tags: ethics, homeopathy, pharmacy practice, professional practice
ContactEmail sciencebasedpharmacy [at] gmail.com
- The Diet Fix: A Science-Based Weight Loss Guide
- False “Balance” and an Appeal to Nature in the Globe and Mail
- Is there anything the Natural Health Products Directorate won’t approve? The Antioxidant Edition
- Looking for the medicine in Target’s asthma remedy
- Does Target sell the most irresponsible homeopathic remedy ever?
- Weekend Reading
- The Detox Myth: What your alternative health provider isn’t telling you
- Happy New Year from SBP!
- The routine use of multivitamins: What does the evidence say?
- “Alternatives” to the flu vaccine are no alternative at all
cabrogal on False “Balance” an… cabrogal on The Diet Fix: A Science-Based… Tetenterre (@Tetente… on Looking for the medicine in Ta… kgweinbe on Kombucha: A symbiotic mix of y… venkatesh cs on False “Balance” an… Peter on Does Target sell the most irre…
Copyright© Science-Based Pharmacy, 2009-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Short excerpts (<100 words) and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Science-Based Pharmacy and the relevant author, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
#ten23 #vaxfax acetaminophen acupuncture adverse events alternative medicine anaphylaxis andrew wakefield antivaccinationism autism blackmores boiron cam cancer cardiovascular disease cbc cbc marketplace chiropractic cleansing coenzyme q10 cold-fx colds cough detox detoxification diabetes dr. oz drug regulation drug safety DSHEA ethics food intolerance food sensitivity ginseng gluten GMOs health canada health fraud Heel hemocode homeocan homeopathy hrt influenza medical quackery MMR mozi-q natural health products natural health products directorate natural health products regulations naturopathy nhpd nutrition obesity oil of oregano osteoarthritis pediatrics pharmacy ethics pharmacy practice pharmacy regulation placebo effects pseudoscience public health quackademic medicine quackery rexall sunscreen supplements toxicology tylenol vaccines vitamin c vitamins weight loss yorktest