Check out today’s xkcd. Follow the image link to the main site, and move your cursor over the comic to see Randall’s commentary on pharmacies selling homeopathy.
Filed under: commentary | 1 Comment
Tags: ethics, homeopathy, pharmacy practice, professional practice
ContactEmail sciencebasedpharmacy [at] gmail.com
- “Alternatives” to the flu vaccine are no alternative at all
- Use of Homeopathy Kills Child
- Do vitamins reduce the risk of cancer or heart disease?
- Weekend reading
- How weak regulation leads to fake and contaminated herbal supplements
- Concerning Signals in Pharmacy Students’ Attitudes About Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Not an alternative to anything
- Weekend Reading – Thanksgiving Edition
- Is acetaminophen still the pain reliever you should trust?
- Trust, Television Doctors, and 15 Superfoods
Melissa on Intravenous vitamin injections… ZAapteker on Use of Homeopathy Kills C… Terry Polevoy on “Alternatives” to… Vili on Use of Homeopathy Kills C… Lea Ault on Anti-vaccinationists: Laughing… Vincent on Use of Homeopathy Kills C…
Copyright© Science-Based Pharmacy, 2009-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Short excerpts (<100 words) and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Science-Based Pharmacy and the relevant author, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
#ten23 #vaxfax acetaminophen acupuncture adverse events alternative medicine anaphylaxis andrew wakefield antivaccinationism autism blackmores boiron cam cancer cardiovascular disease cbc cbc marketplace chiropractic cleansing coenzyme q10 cold-fx colds cough detox detoxification diabetes dr. oz drug regulation drug safety DSHEA ethics food intolerance food sensitivity ginseng gluten GMOs health canada health fraud Heel hemocode homeocan homeopathy hrt influenza medical quackery MMR mozi-q natural health products natural health products directorate natural health products regulations naturopathy nhpd nutrition obesity oil of oregano osteoarthritis pediatrics pharmacy ethics pharmacy practice pharmacy regulation placebo effects pseudoscience public health quackademic medicine quackery rexall sunscreen supplements toxicology tylenol vaccines vitamin c vitamins weight loss yorktest